Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
I found this on the Kraft food web site. I love it but I changed a few things to lower the calories.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 cup kraft low-fat part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices oscar mayer ready to serve cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes, dressing and tomato paste.
- ADD chicken; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 12 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- SPRINKLE with cheese and bacon; simmer, uncovered, 5 minute or until cheese is melted.