- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 3⁄4 cup white flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray two mini-baking pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients but flour in a medium-sized mixing bowl and gently mix by hand until smooth.
- Add in flour to wet ingredients.
- Cook about 20 minutes - or until golden brown.