Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
A high protein breakfast I have been making lately. Very filling and healthy!
- Pam cooking spray
- 4 1⁄2 ounces frozen asparagus cuts (half of a 9 oz pkg)
- 1⁄2 cup egg white
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Microwave asparagus according to package directions.
- Drain well and separate into halves.
- Put half the asparagus in a 8" pan sprayed with pam (save other half for another time).
- Pour egg whites over asparagus and cook 2 minutes over med heat.
- sprinkle with parmesan and broil for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is brown & bubbly and eggs are set.
- Turn out onto plate & enjoy!
This Was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! I truly enjoyed this!! My changes were to add onion fresh garlic and fresh mushrooms and spinach!!! So Healthy with a ton of veggies and very satisfying!!
It was perfect, and SO simple!! I used fresh asparagus and doubled the recipe.
Very good and healthy! Even my boyfriend, who absolutely hates asparagus, liked it!