1/2 Photos of Low Calorie Asparagus & Egg Whites
A high protein breakfast I have been making lately. Very filling and healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave asparagus according to package directions.
- 2Drain well and separate into halves.
- 3Put half the asparagus in a 8" pan sprayed with pam (save other half for another time).
- 4Pour egg whites over asparagus and cook 2 minutes over med heat.
- 5sprinkle with parmesan and broil for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is brown & bubbly and eggs are set.
- 6Turn out onto plate & enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Asparagus & Egg Whites
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.3
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 288.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.2 g