Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe says it cost .47 cents per serving. I found this recipe in a Sams Club leaflet. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping. I plan on using Weight Watchers oatmeal and Splenda brown sugar.
- 4 cups cored granny smith apples, peeled and sliced thinly (4-5 apples)
- 1⁄4 member's mark apple juice
- 2 teaspoons member's mark stevia natural sweet herbs (2 packets)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup quaker cinnamon spice instant oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons smart balance margarine (buttery spread)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- For filling, combine cored, peeled and sliced apples with apple juice, Stevia and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Spray an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread apple mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
- For topping, combine oatmeal, flour, brown sugar and margarine in a medium bowl. Sprinkle oatmeal mixture evenly over the top of apples.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is golden brown.