Recipe by Haleh Welcher
This recipe is not the real thing! But when I'm taking in 1200 calories/day and working out 2-3 hours/day training for competitions, I have to watch my calories! To even be able to have cheesecake is a rare treat! This recipe isn't bad at all...and at 155 calories/serving, (1/8 of the cheesecake), I consider it a real treat!
- 236.59 ml reduced-fat honey graham crackers (crushed)
- 59.14 ml melted sweet creamy butter (salted)
- 118.29 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 44.37 ml cake flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2 egg whites
- 118.29 ml nonfat milk
- 453.59 g fat free cream cheese
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in 8" round baking pan.
- Be careful, make sure butter does not burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in graham cracker crumbs until evenly distributed.
- Press evenly and firm throughout the baking pan.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes, remove and set aside.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees F.
- With electric mixer, mix cream cheese, splenda, vanilla extract, egg whites until thoroughly mixed.
- Add cake flour, salt, and milk.
- With electric mixer,mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the cooled crust and bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees F.
- Let cool at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Hey, it's definitely not the real thing-- but at 155 calories/serving, (1/8 of the cheesecake), it tastes pretty damn good!