1/1 Photo of Low Calorie and Low Fat Cheesecake
2 hrs 20 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Haleh Welcher's Note:
This recipe is not the real thing! But when I'm taking in 1200 calories/day and working out 2-3 hours/day training for competitions, I have to watch my calories! To even be able to have cheesecake is a rare treat! This recipe isn't bad at all...and at 155 calories/serving, (1/8 of the cheesecake), I consider it a real treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Melt butter in 8" round baking pan.
- 3Be careful, make sure butter does not burn.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in graham cracker crumbs until evenly distributed.
- 5Press evenly and firm throughout the baking pan.
- 6Bake crust for 10 minutes, remove and set aside.
- 7Reduce heat to 325 degrees F.
- 8With electric mixer, mix cream cheese, splenda, vanilla extract, egg whites until thoroughly mixed.
- 9Add cake flour, salt, and milk.
- 10With electric mixer,mix thoroughly.
- 11Pour the batter into the cooled crust and bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees F.
- 12Let cool at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- 13Place in refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours.
- 14Hey, it's definitely not the real thing-- but at 155 calories/serving, (1/8 of the cheesecake), it tastes pretty damn good!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie and Low Fat Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 443.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat honey graham crackers