Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just a remake of one that is already on here... Excellent restaurant quality recipe, just a little less calories and fat. Seems like a lot of calories and fat, but it is a quarter of both the original and tastes the same. Enjoy! PS I like to add Cajun seasoning to make it spicy!
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Melt the margarine.
- Add the cream cheese and melt.
- Add half and half and Parmesan cheese and whisk together to make margarine and cream mixture.
- Add pepper, salt, and garlic.
This is very rich and I don't know if I'd classify it as low-calorie, but it is very good. I used it with scallop and shrimp fettucine and I'd rate it as high as any similar restaurant dish I've had. This is definitely a recipe I'd use for company.