Lizziea23 Almeida's Note:
This recipe is low-cal, low-fat but still tastes great. You get all the great flavor without the fat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a non-stick skillet with fat-free, calorie free non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Sauté onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Add zucchini and sauté for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue to sauté all of the veggies until soft.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk eggs, salt, pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder until the eggs become slightly puffy.
- 4Drain vegetables and add to egg mixture.
- 5Fold veggies into egg whites and pour back into the skillet. Cook on medium for 8 minutes.
- 6Place a plate on top of the skillet and flip the frittata. Slide uncooked side down back onto skillet and cook for another 8 minutes.
- 7If you like the top to be crunchy, place the frittata under the broiler for an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Cal Zucchini and Mushroom Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 790.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 17.9 g