Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Now this is real low cal with about 20 calories per serving !!! Gulp without guilt !!
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 100 g carrots, finely sliced
- 100 g French beans, chopped fine
- 60 g cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 60 g peas
- 60 g broccoli florets, cut into small pieces salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a saucepan put the stock and bring it to a boil.
- Add the carrots, peas, beans and cauliflower and let it all simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook for a further 2-3 minutes till the broccoli is tender.
- Add in salt and black pepper to your taste.
- Serve hot with thick crusty bread.