Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a good breakfast or any time meal... Good diet meal that fills you up!
- 3 -4 egg whites
- 1⁄8 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄8 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄8 cup diced mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 3 tablespoons mild salsa
- ms. dash sodium-free seasoning (or Generic Equivalent)
- Mix egg whites- tomatoes- green peppers- mushrooms.
- In a lightly oiled frying pan cook mixture for 5-7 minutes (or until eggs are done)
- Put on separate plate and top with Ms Dash, Salt, Salsa and sprinkle cheese all over.
This was very tasty! I left out the tomato (because I was out) and doubled the peppers using yellow, orange, and red ones. I used fat free cheddar and a little more salsa and left the Mrs Dash out. Very filling and tasty. Served with some fresh fruit it would be perfect! Thanks!
I loved finding a recipe for breakfast that not only tasted great but also fit my diet plans. Thanks for posting. Any person seeking better health should try this one for breakfast.