Recipe by katia
I often make this dish because it's easy, tasty, healthy and low cal! What more can I ask?
Top Review by Sandyg61
Made this with TilapIa, onion and tomato since I don't care for peppers. Very easy to make & the fish was very moist. Next time I will use a little less lemon juice and add more garlic (our personal taste) and perhaps some thinly sliced summer squash.
- 4 sole fillets
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the fish fillets in a casserole dish. Put some salt and lemon-pepper to taste.
- Add the garlic, the onion sliced, the peppers sliced and then put the lemon juice and the olive oil.
- Cut tomato to slices and place on top to cover the fish in order not to get burn and remain juicy!
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes approx!