Recipe by boy named Sous
This may be low in calories, but it is definately high in taste. The combination of Ranch and Italian dressings sounds odd, but is VERY good! My son is a chef at a restaurant in town and the head chef told me about it when I commented on their wonderful pasta!
- 6 cups pasta, boiled, rinsed in cold water (I use fusilli)
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sweet green pepper, raw, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, raw, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, raw, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, raw, diced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, fresh shredded
- 1 cup dill pickle, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except tomatoes and dressings in a large bowl.
- Next add Ranch dressing and stir well, salad should look sort of dry.
- Now add Italian dressing till moistened.
- Finally, add tomatos and lightly toss.
- I forgot to add earlier, serve chilled!
- Makes approx 11 one cup servings.