- 1 lb bulk turkey sausage
- 4 tablespoons onions
- 4 tablespoons green peppers
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook sausage, onions and green peppers in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until sausage is browned, stirring to crumble.
- Drain well.
- Combine 3/4 of sausage mixture with egg substitute and sour cream.
- Mix well.
- Pour into an 8x8 inch baking dish coated with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until semi-set.
- Add remaining sausage mixture on top and continue baking until set.
- About 15 minutes.