1/2 Photos of Low Cal Sausage Egg Casserole
This is a great, low cal breakfast or brunch item and can be reheated with the same delicious results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook sausage, onions and green peppers in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until sausage is browned, stirring to crumble.
- 3Drain well.
- 4Combine 3/4 of sausage mixture with egg substitute and sour cream.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Pour into an 8x8 inch baking dish coated with non stick cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until semi-set.
- 8Add remaining sausage mixture on top and continue baking until set.
- 9About 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Cal Sausage Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.7
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 278.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 9.8 g