Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious and low fat/low calorie.
- 1 large tomatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor on medium speed until fully blended.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
This was good and certainly was easy to and the calorie count is great. I did find it a bit bland though. I added some hot sauce to the salad to spice it up a bit. Thanks for posting Kim.