Recipe by weekend cooker
A recipe I found in a cooking magazine that only has approximately 200 calories per serving.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream, fat free
- 1 1⁄3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, reduced fat, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth, reduced-sodium, fat-free
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 (10 -11 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, reduced-fat
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sour cream, cheddar cheese, chicken broth, onion, melted butter, pepper, hash browns, and cream of chicken soup in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly into a 9x13 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top potato mixture with crushed cornflakes.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with parsley.