Recipe by ladycook
I'm on a mission to slenderize some of my favorite foods. (ok so that I can slenderize myself too!) This is my own adaptation of something I saw on the Food Channel recently with Juan Carlos Cruz.
Top Review by Derf
Very nice, we liked that it was nice anc crunchy. I used actual chicken cutlets rather than chicken breast tenders, also had to use sharp cheddar cheese.Good recipe, thanks for posting. july 27/09, mmm good, this time i used half chicken breasts whole, turned out lovely and moist. again I used shredded old cheddar, very nice supper thanks!
- 6 chicken breast tenders
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon locatelli cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Beat the egg and white together with the water well.
- Mix well the bread crumbs, cheese, and parsely.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray the surface.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, then dredge into the breadcrumb mixture so that it's well coated.
- Place on cookie sheet. When all the chicken pieces are coated, lightly spray with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until just cooked through. (these will dry easily so try not to overcook).