1/7 Photos of Low-Cal Oven Fried Chicken Cutlets
I'm on a mission to slenderize some of my favorite foods. (ok so that I can slenderize myself too!) This is my own adaptation of something I saw on the Food Channel recently with Juan Carlos Cruz.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Beat the egg and white together with the water well.
- 3Mix well the bread crumbs, cheese, and parsely.
- 4Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray the surface.
- 5Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, then dredge into the breadcrumb mixture so that it's well coated.
- 6Place on cookie sheet. When all the chicken pieces are coated, lightly spray with the non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Bake for about 20 minutes until just cooked through. (these will dry easily so try not to overcook).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Cal Oven Fried Chicken Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 743.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast tenders