I'm on a mission to slenderize some of my favorite foods. (ok so that I can slenderize myself too!) This is my own adaptation of something I saw on the Food Channel recently with Juan Carlos Cruz.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Beat the egg and white together with the water well.
- Mix well the bread crumbs, cheese, and parsely.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray the surface.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, then dredge into the breadcrumb mixture so that it's well coated.
- Place on cookie sheet. When all the chicken pieces are coated, lightly spray with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until just cooked through. (these will dry easily so try not to overcook).