Recipe by stepdancechic128
I came across quite a few mug cake recipes. However, I was shocked with the calorie count for these cakes, so decided to make my own "healthified" version. So now, you can have your cake, and eat it, too!
Top Review by KRL
Sorry, but this is just not for me and my family. We are changing to healthy eating and decided that carrots and salad are far better. I followed the directions exactly and the results were just not good.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar-free applesauce
- 2 stevia
- 1⁄16 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄16 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg white
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Mix for roughly one minuts, or until the cake batter is smooth.
- Dump mixture into large coffee mug (approximatley 14 oz.).
- Place mug into microwave, and heat for 3 minuts.
- Dump from mug, or eat straight out of it. Enjoy!