Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
Low cal brownies with a microwave! If you're on a diet and have a chocolate craving these are great. Its sort of like a sponge cake.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons egg substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and spread batter into a pan.
- Microwave for 4-6 minutes, until some moist spots remain. Let it cool for about 10 minutes.
So sorry, but i thought this was totally unedible- and i eat a lot of low cal tastless stuff i have no prob with. but it had a funny taste. i was ok with the texture, just bad taste.
These are seriously amazing; can't believe I'm the first!! I made half the recipe-used oat flour & no salt. Microwaved 2 1/2 min. Seriously; they were so fast & easy & tasty. They were kind of "spongy" & not a typical brownie but were very, very good. Thanks SO much for sharing!! UPDATE: after they cool, the chocolate flavor isn't as strong, so I drizzle a tad more sugar free chocolate syrup on top to make it work. Just FYI!