1/1 Photo of Low-Cal Low-Fat Oatmeal Carrot Cookies
Adapted from another low fat oatmeal cookie recipe because my kids are allergic to apples and applesauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the egg, followed by the carrots and vanilla. Using your hands, stir in the flour mixture and the oats until just combined, adding the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until fully combined. This will be really really sticky, don't worry!
- 4Drop tablespoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, flattening each cookie slightly. Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- 5Let cool on sheet for 3 or 4 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 6Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Cal Low-Fat Oatmeal Carrot Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 104.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole grain oats