Prep 3 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made this recipe myself.. its great for a low calorie/low fat lunch OR dinner.. with a little kick! Plus, its SUPER EASY!! Takes just a few minutes to make!
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 1 small onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Dice onions.
- Sautee onions and chili's in your pot until onions are done/clear.
- Mix in beans, tomatoes, all of your spices, hot sauce, & water.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until the majority of the water has cooked out.
- Makes 2 large servings!