Low-Cal, Low-Fat Easy Chocolate Trifle
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions (I substitute half unsweetened applesauce for any vegetable oil).
- Allow brownies to cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and condensed milk. Mix until smooth. Fold in 8-oz container of Cool Whip.
- In a glass serving dish, layer 1/2 brownies, 1/2 pudding mix and 1/2 of the 12-oz container of Cool Whip. Repeat layering.
- Garnish with chocolate bar shavings. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Can also be served in individual dessert or wine glasses.