Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another delicious low cal recipe that was on TV today and this is going to find its way to my brother's stomach tomorrow for lunch!
- 1 hilsa fish, cut into 2 parts (If you don't get a Hilsa fish, you can use your favourite fish!)
- 2 tablespoons mustard paste
- 2 teaspoons khus-khus paste (soak the poppy seeds in hot water and then prepare paste as usual in a mixer)
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 1 teaspoon coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons low-fat yogurt
- Cut the fish into 2 slices and keep aside.
- Now prepare the marinade.
- For this, mix all the ingredients mentioned above under"marinade" in a large bowl.
- Put the fish slices in the marinade, turning to coat, on both sides with the marinade.
- Put the fish slices in an aluminium foil.
- Pour the marinade over the fish slices.
- Cover with the remaining foil and seal completely well.
- Put this in a steamer and steam for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately once steamed with hot rice!