Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Another delicious low cal recipe that was on TV today and this is going to find its way to my brother's stomach tomorrow for lunch!
- 1 hilsa fish, cut into 2 parts (If you don't get a Hilsa fish, you can use your favourite fish!)
- 2 tablespoons mustard paste
- 2 teaspoons khus-khus paste (soak the poppy seeds in hot water and then prepare paste as usual in a mixer)
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 1 teaspoon coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons low-fat yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the fish into 2 slices and keep aside.
- Now prepare the marinade.
- For this, mix all the ingredients mentioned above under"marinade" in a large bowl.
- Put the fish slices in the marinade, turning to coat, on both sides with the marinade.
- Put the fish slices in an aluminium foil.
- Pour the marinade over the fish slices.
- Cover with the remaining foil and seal completely well.
- Put this in a steamer and steam for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately once steamed with hot rice!