Recipe by Ima-chan
...or as I like to call it "aisu koohii" with "miruku". I'm Japan-crazy, what do can I do!! This is a really refreshing simple low calorie drink for those hot summer days that won't have you worrying about your waistline!
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (or any artificial sweetner, to taste)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the coffee to the cold water and let it sit for a while, around 5 minutes (because theres no heat to transfer the flavour to the water, it needs time to mix).
- Add the milk, sweetener, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to the coffee and stir.
- Add ice cubes before serving. Pour into a tall glass. Enjoy.