Recipe by Karen Foiles
Nothing like homemade croutons to add to a salad or casserole. I used it in a Zucchini Casserole.
- 2 -3 wonder reduced-calorie hot dog buns
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, Fresh Shredded
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube stale lo-cal buns.
- I use tin foil as a cookie sheet base. Spray tin foil with butter flavored Pam cooking spray, the spread bread crumbs out and then spray with Pam.
- In a separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients together then shake on top of bread crumbs evenly.
- Then spread parmesan cheese on top of that and broil for 5 minutes.