Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very old WW recipe that I have tweaked a bit. When you have a craving for French toast and want to keep the calories down, this is a good option.
- Cut a piece of tin foil large enough to accommodate the bread and spray with Pam.
- In a bowl, soak bread in the well beaten egg, turning the bread at least once.
- Place bread on tin foil and broil.
- You can flip it over, careful not to burn yourself, but it is not necessary. Watch closely, so it doesn't burn. It is done when it is moderately browned, 2-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon and/or mixture of cinnamon and artificial sweetener (one envelope is more than enough).
- Suggestion: You can place multiple slices on a larger piece of foil that you have placed on a cookie sheet or broiler pan, for ease of removing. But each slice is one serving.