Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie is so delicious - that it's hard to believe it's low cal - and even low fat compared with most peanut butter pies. I received the recipe from a friend, but made a few changes to it. A yummy variation would be to fold a sliced banana into the pie filling mixture and add a few slices to the top or add some crushed Oreo cooking on top.
- 1 (9 inch) low-fat graham cracker crusts
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 -12 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- Using an electric mixer, blend the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter, milk and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping to the peanut butter mixture - add enough to fill the 9" pie crust to the top with the filling mixture.
- Freeze (remove 15 minutes before serving). Leftovers can be refrozen.
If I could I would give this recipe 10 stars. Delicious creamy velvet textured pie to die for. It is so sinful that it really is hard to believe it is low fat. Made for Fall PAC 2009.