Chef #428888's Note:
These potatoes have a wonderful flavor with no calories from fat. I developed this dish for just my wife and I but anyone should be able to easely multiply the servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop potatoes into 1/2" (aprox) cubes.
- 2Combine potatoes and garlic and add water to cover.
- 3Boil about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Don't overcook.
- 4Drain potatoes and garlic and place in a food processor.
- 5Gently process until almost smooth.
- 6Sprinkle with Butter Buds.
- 7Process while adding half & half until desired texture is achieved, being careful not to overprocess.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Cal/ Fat Free Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 42.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: