Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These potatoes have a wonderful flavor with no calories from fat. I developed this dish for just my wife and I but anyone should be able to easely multiply the servings.
- Chop potatoes into 1/2" (aprox) cubes.
- Combine potatoes and garlic and add water to cover.
- Boil about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Don't overcook.
- Drain potatoes and garlic and place in a food processor.
- Gently process until almost smooth.
- Sprinkle with Butter Buds.
- Process while adding half & half until desired texture is achieved, being careful not to overprocess.
Very nice recipe! Used yukon gold potatoes to complete a buttery flavor.