Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love Islands' dressings but just couldn't deal with all the calories and fat! So I've come up with this delicious alternative that works perfectly with my Weight Watchers plan! Perfect for Chinese Chicken Salads!Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise (I use Smart Beat)
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (I used the LIGHT kind with less sodium)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Using an electric mixer, combine all ingredients until well-blended.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes and enjoy!
Made this dressing for my Beijing Olympic dinner party. This recipe had a nice flavor and I'd give it more stars except that I just don't care for sweet salad dressings. Maybe it would be good on an Asian fruit salad.