Recipe by Bergy
This is a lovely sauce to serve over poached salmon or trout - Look at the calories and combine that with poached fish and you have a very tasty meal that is weight conscious
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill weed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1/2 cup milk, mustard, salt and dill weed in a sauce pan, stir and warm over medium heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with a tbsp of milk to dissolve it.
- Add cornstarch to the milk, stir and bring to a slow boil, lower heat and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Just before serving stir in lemon juice.