Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an old recipe from my Mom.It is a really wonderful, quick and low-cal recipe! Our Diabetic Family members also enjoy this, with the Family! We like to use it with grilled chicken, or even fish! Also, we cook up some cleaned fresh asparagus spears, quickly in the microwave, then chill the asparagusin the frig...then dip the spears into this dip! M-m-m-m! (You can also grill veggies, and use the dip with them..really great!)Lovely anytime dip...but, love the freshness of the dill and lemon, mostly in the summer months.
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together, until well blended.
- Can be served now, or, cover and chill until ready to serve.