Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had to come up with something that would feed us late on a Saturday night, after being out all day, helping friends move. I used what was around and came up with this tasty, low calorie chicken. You may want to add more potatoes, cut in quarters. Serve with salad, easy and filling. Enjoy!
- If the chicken breasts are large, cut them in half, lenghtwise.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the McCormick 1 Step Chicken Seasoning.
- Brown the chicken pieces, on both sides, in a frying pan sprayed with no-stick spray. Turn once, takes about 5 minutes.
- Put the browned chicken pieces in the bottom of your crock pot. Top with all the vegetables (and extra potatoes, if you want).
- Mix the cream soup, ½ can of water and the Italian herbs together. Pour over the veggies and chicken.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours on low (or longer if you are out longer).