8 hrs 10 mins
Upper Crusty's Note:
I had to come up with something that would feed us late on a Saturday night, after being out all day, helping friends move. I used what was around and came up with this tasty, low calorie chicken. You may want to add more potatoes, cut in quarters. Serve with salad, easy and filling. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If the chicken breasts are large, cut them in half, lenghtwise.
- 2Coat the chicken breasts with the McCormick 1 Step Chicken Seasoning.
- 3Brown the chicken pieces, on both sides, in a frying pan sprayed with no-stick spray. Turn once, takes about 5 minutes.
- 4Put the browned chicken pieces in the bottom of your crock pot. Top with all the vegetables (and extra potatoes, if you want).
- 5Mix the cream soup, ½ can of water and the Italian herbs together. Pour over the veggies and chicken.
- 6Cover and cook for 8 hours on low (or longer if you are out longer).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Cal Crock Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 607.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs