1/1 Photo of Low Cal Creamy Pesto With Broccoli and Angel Hair
Happy Happy Joy Joy's Note:
A lower fat/calorie creamy pesto sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (1/4 c. fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces dry pasta, angelhair
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small head of broccoli, pulled into tiny pieces
- 1Put the water and salt on to boil.
- 2After boiling, add pasta to the pot and cook for 8 minutes.
- 3In a large bowl put the oil, basil and garlic, then mix with a whisk.
- 4Add the cream cheese to the bowl.
- 5Now add the broccoli to the boilng pasta in the pot and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes.
- 6When time is up, drain pasta mixture in sink, then immediately add the hot pasta mixture to the items in the bowl.
- 7Stir well to distribute.
- 8Add the fat free half and half, the parmesan cheese and the chopped nuts.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Cal Creamy Pesto With Broccoli and Angel Hair
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 634.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 13.3 g