Recipe by Fraas
I altered a simple chocolate chip recipe, to reduce the calories. I love them! Hope you all rnjoy!!
- 1 cup becel 50% reduced-calorie margarine
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 6 squares bakers semi-sweet chocolate squares
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients, Flour baking soda, powder, salt, cinnamon in a seperate bowl. Set aside.
- Coarsely chop bakers chocolate squares, set aside.
- Blend margarine, Splenda and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Blend in dry ingredients. Now mix in chocolate chunks.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!