Recipe by Chef mariajane
I got this recipe years ago from a friend of mine, and the taste is the same as any of the good chocolate chip cookies. The one thing I did was add some chopped walnuts, very good!!
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- With an electric mixer, cream margarine for 1 minute. Add egg and vanilla and beat on high for 1 minute. Add Splenda and beat until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt; beat into mixture until smooth. Stir in chips.
- Drop from small spoon onto ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly with the back of the spoon.
- Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes or until browned on bottom. Cool on rack, Store in air-tight containers.