Recipe by DustyPyatt
There are tons of these out there, but give this one a try. Making a few changes really brings the fat intake down a little. Use precooked chicken, like from the deli in your supermarket and your half way there!
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 473.18 ml chicken, shredded
- 236.59 ml corn kernel, frozen
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 2 (807.96 g) can no-salt-added chicken broth
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 304.75 g can Healthy Request condensed tomato soup
- 16 baked corn tortilla chips
- 118.29 ml fat free sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large dutch oven over med-high heat. Add onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and next 8 ingredients, chicken thru tomato soup.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Ladle into bowls and top with crushed tortilla chips and sour cream.