Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick and easy version of teriyaki chicken.
Make and share this Low Cal Chicken Teriyaki recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar, thyme, paprika, cayenne pepper, allspice and black pepper in a shallow baking dish; mix well.
- Pierce both sides of each chicken breast with a fork.
- Place in a baking dish; turn several times using tongs.
- Bake chicken, basting several times with sauce, for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or chill breasts and slice into thin strips for salads or wraps.