Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is a low fat version of Chicken Parmesan.
- 4 chicken breasts (frozen)
- low-fat Italian salad dressing
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 ounces 2% mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- grated parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces pasta sauce
- Dip chicken pieces in Italian dressing and roll in bread crumbs.
- Place on liner pan.
- Nu-Wave 8 minutes per side (or until done).
- Open oven and spoon sauce on each piece and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook 2 more minutes.
easy, great recipe, however it takes more than 8 min. when cooking from frozen state. It took about 30 min. for 2 breasts.
This was very quick and easy to prepare in my Flavorwave! I made one change: I used only 2 chx breasts & butterflied them to make them thinner which reduced the cook time just a little. They came out VERY tender and juicy. My husband raved at how good & light it tasted!!
It took a lot longer than 8 mins/side to cook. I kept putting 5 mins more. I think it may be better next time cutting the chicken breast making some fillets before I freeze it, so it will cook faster.
The crumbs did not stick to the chicken like when you use egg instead of the dressing and defrosted chicken, but in the end, it came out very good.
Not fried, not "properly" breaded, but the tomato sauce and the mozzarela cheese made it taste great like a regular chicken Parmesan.