1/1 Photo of low cal cabbage Coleslaw
My mom started making this after my dad became diabetic, everyone that has tried loves this slaw! it's a great low cal alterative and only 1 point on WW!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small cabbage, thinly sliced (1 pound)
- 118.29 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 29.58 ml chopped red bell peppers
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml cider vinegar
- 14.78 ml vegetable oil
- 12.32 ml Equal sugar substitute, measure or 8 packet Equal sugar substitute or 8 packet Equal sugar substitute
- 4.92 ml celery seed
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- 1combine cabbage, green pepper,red pepper,onion in med bowl.
- 2measure remaining ingredients into jar cover with lid and shake to blend well.
- 3pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- 4refrigerate to chill.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for low cal cabbage Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g