Recipe by cinderbear57
My mom started making this after my dad became diabetic, everyone that has tried loves this slaw! it's a great low cal alterative and only 1 point on WW!!
Top Review by Goody2shz
This tasted perfectly fine as is, but was a little boring for my taste. I don't like to use artificial sweeteners, so I used stevia instead and used much less than the recipe called for. Maybe that was the problem. I ended up adding a bit of sesame oil, a handful of chopped cilantro and a few sprinkles of cumin, and that helped make it a little more edible.
- 1 small cabbage, thinly sliced (1 pound)
- 118.29 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 29.58 ml chopped red bell peppers
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml cider vinegar
- 14.78 ml vegetable oil
- 12.32 ml Equal sugar substitute, measure or 8 packet Equal sugar substitute or 8 packet Equal sugar substitute
- 4.92 ml celery seed
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper