My mom started making this after my dad became diabetic, everyone that has tried loves this slaw! it's a great low cal alterative and only 1 point on WW!!
- 1 small cabbage, thinly sliced (1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Equal sugar substitute, measure or 8 packets Equal sugar substitute or 8 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- combine cabbage, green pepper,red pepper,onion in med bowl.
- measure remaining ingredients into jar cover with lid and shake to blend well.
- pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- refrigerate to chill.