Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great dip for veggies or pita chips
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon sugar free liquid low-calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1 tbsp cold water.
- Stir over very low heat until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill, stirring occasionally until thickened to dipping consistency.