Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came from the Okinawa Diet Recipes book. I have never tried it but it's very low in calories and looks yummy.
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup low-fat tomato soup
- 8 small soft whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1 1⁄3 cups lowfat refried beans
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow onion
- In microwaveable container, combine brown rice and tomato soup.
- Cook in microwave on high 3-5 minutes or until rice absorbs the soup. Let cool.
- Place tortilla on flat board.
- Spread 1/8 of refried beans on tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 cup rice, 1/4 cup lettuce, and 1 tablespoon onion.
- Roll up tortilla, tucking in both sides.
- Make 7 more.