Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 2 medium ripe bananas, 1 cup
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 2 tablespoons spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, sour cream, butter and bananas: stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.
- For streusel, combine sugar, flour, oatmeal and cinnamon in small bowl; cut in butter.
- Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.