Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
An awesome low-cal banana cream pie with jell-o pudding and cool whip!
- 2 (4 ounce) boxesjello sugar-free fat-free banana cream pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 2 cups Kashi Golean cereal
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- Put cereal in blender and blend until they look like small crumbs.
- Place crumbs around bottom and sides of pie pan, securing with cooking spray.
- In large bowl add pudding mix and milk, and whisk well.
- Put pudding mix into pie crust.
- Top with cool whip before serving.