- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 eggs
- 2 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Cream margarine and sugar together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add bananas and dry ingredients alternately into egg mixture.
- Stir in chopped nuts.
- Pour into greased or lined loaf pans.
- Bake 20-30 minutes in small pans, 40-60 minutes in large pan until knife comes out clean.