Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Splenda's website. I thought it was very good and healthy too!
- 28.39 ml light soy sauce
- 2.46 ml fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml Splenda granular
- 28.39 ml fresh lemon juice
- 9.85 ml sesame oil
- 9.85 ml white wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml Tabasco sauce
- 1656.13 ml romaine lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 177.44 ml snow peas, cut into thirds
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 354.88 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 354.88 ml baby carrots, sliced
- 226.79 g flank steaks, trimmed, grilled and chilled
- Whisk together first 10 ingredients. Set dressing aside.
- Toss salad ingredients in large bowl. Slice grilled flank steak and add to salad.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Serve cold.
This is excellent! I made it as posted except used Franks Red Hot sauce cuz I really don't care for Tabasco and used regular carrots sliced cuz that's what I had on hand. This has a real nice Asian taste to it. Great salad, glad I prepared it for dinner tonight. Added bonus it only has 3.5 WW points. Will be making this again. Thanks Engrossed for posting.
Fantastic salad! I made the full amount of dressing and a single serving of the salad. I added a little more garlic to the dressing, used a marinated flank steak and added some baby corn to the salad. This is a keeper and will go directly into my "Salads" cookbook. Thanks for sharing, Engrossed!
Really good salad. The dressing is great and the colors and textures go together well. The only thing that I would change next time is to add a little more ginger - but I love ginger. Thanks Engrossed for another keeper.