Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has a very fresh taste. It's a good side dish. It also is a good baby food.
- Put 7-up and 5 pieces of apple in blender.
- Process on med until smooth.
- Feed remaining apple pieces through feeder cap, a few at a time.
- Process on med-hi until smooth.
- Add cinnamon and mix well.
- Chill before serving.
This makes a really smooth applesauce. The fact that i didnt have to cook the apples made this perfect and super easy! even for beginners! o and did i mention how tasty this is? Thanks for posting! Made this for a Bargain Basement Tag.