Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know who has all tried the Budweiser Lime-A-Rita's, but my step daughter drinks them. They are quite costly for those little- bitty cans. I was at the check-out line yesterday (grabbing beer for our trip to the cabin), and over heard the cashier describing a drink recipe that she tried that was posted on a bottle of tequila. I said "I have to try that", and when it was my turn at the counter, she already had it written down for me. So here it is. Please let me know if compares to the real thing. I made a batch as soon as I got home from the store. It was too sour for me, but hubby devoured it (and then went to sleep)! I can't wait to get DIL's (step daughter's) opinion when we get to the cabin this weekend and I make a batch. I hope you like them! Enjoy.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can tequila (clear, but I only used 2/3 of the can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can water or 1 (12 ounce) can Sprite, for more bubbles
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer (I used Miller Lite)
- Dump the frozen Limeade into a medium sized pitcher with the can-fulls of the tequila and water (or sprite), stir, add the beer, stir again and serve! Easy peasy!
- Please DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!