Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Low Budget No Bake Easy Vanilla Cheesecake! I was very hungry, I needed a snack but I didn't have anything I wanted. I opened the fridge and saw cream cheese... I quickly thought about the contents of my cabinets and started to create! No Vanilla extract? No Problem! Omit the Milk and use some Ice Cream. Looking to lose weight? Instead of Ice Cream try French Vanilla Yogurt! Or To Make This Awesome Cheesecake Fluffy and Even More Delicious Use Heavy Cream and let it whip away either by hand, in a stand mixer, or using a hand whisk! Make Sure you use Kosher Tea Biscuits!
- Combine Milk, Vanilla, and Sugar in a large mixing bowl (Or into your stand mixer).
- Place Cream Cheese In the Middle of the Bowl.
- Use Hand Mixer On Medium Speed for 3 Minutes or Until Completely mixed (stand mixer on a low speed then gradually up to 4 make sure you scrape the bowl once) If hand whisking you are brave and this could take a strong arm and bout 10 minutes.
- Crush Tea Biscuits either by hand, hammer, or food processor.
- Place Biscuits in a rectangular or circle container (Seal-able is best if not eating right away.).
- Pour Cream Cheese onto tea biscuits.
- Place in Freezer for 10-20 minutes (Depending on Your Freezer).
- Put into fridge or serve.
- Stores for 3-5 days Covered in the Fridge.